Since the protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us, we strictly adhere to the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act and the to the legal requirements of the DSG and the EU-DSGVO.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND WHO CAN YOU CONTACT?
- Responsible for data processing is:
- Cybertree GmbH
- Landstrasse 86
- 4020 Linz
- UID: ATU69302024
- Contact information for the contact person for data protection matters is:
- Stefan Stanek
- Landstrasse 86
- 4020 Linz
WHAT DATA WILL BE FURTHER EDITED?
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. For the use of individual services However, different regulations may apply to the use of individual services, which we will point out to you separately.
Apart from the cookies described in detail below, we will only collect and store the data that you yourself which you yourself communicate to us by inserting them in our input masks or by otherwise actively interacting with our website. way actively interact with our website.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This include, for example, your name, address, telephone number or date of birth, but also your IP address or Geolocation data that allow you to be identified.
If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register for a service or contact us in any other way, for example or otherwise transmit information to us - for example, via a contact form - we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. transmitted to our server. If you wish to visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to provide you with the technically necessary for us to display the website and to ensure its stability and security pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f EU-DSGVO ensure:
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of request
- access status / http status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- website the request came from
- browser used
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
First Party Cookies
First party cookies are stored by us or our website itself in your browser in order to offer you the best possible user experience. user experience. These are in particular functional cookies, such as shopping cart cookies. We store the following first party cookies in order to recognize you as an individual user and to identify you for subsequent visits if you have an account with us. if you have an account with us - otherwise you have to log in each time you visit us:
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are stored in your browser by a third party vendor. These are mostly tracking or marketing tools that on the one hand marketing tools, which on the one hand evaluate your user behavior and on the other hand offer the third party to recognize you on other websites you visit. Retarget marketing, for example, is based on the function of such cookies. function of such cookies.
Third Party Requests
Our website(s) use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. can be assigned. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. These session Cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. However, you yourself can delete the cookies in your browser settings at any time. IV. It is possible for you to change your browser settings so that you, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. cookies or all cookies. In this case, however, we must inform you that you may no longer be able to use all of the functions of our website.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND FROM WHAT SOURCES DO THEY COME?
Personal data beyond the information stored by cookies is processed by us exclusively processed by us if you voluntarily provide it to us, for example, if you register with us and/or create a profile create a profile, enter into a contractual relationship with us, disclose it to one of our agents or otherwise contact us. This is exclusively contact data as well as information about the concerns with which you approach us. We will use the personal data you provide only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it (e.g., to process your personal data). purpose of the processing (e.g. registration, profiling, processing of an order, sending of information material and information material and advertising, answering a question, enabling access to certain information regarding our regarding our range of services) and this is permitted by law (in particular according to Art. 6 EU-DSGVO). The purpose of the processing of your data is the operation of our website and the targeted provision of company-specific information including the presentation of our range of services. A use of your data beyond this only takes place insofar as you have expressly consented to it beforehand. Your consent you can - as explained in detail below - revoke your consent at any time for the future.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
Data that you have provided to us exclusively for customer service or marketing and information purposes, will be stored for a period of three years after our last contact. However, if you wish, we will delete your data However, we will also delete your data before the expiry of this period, provided that there is no legal obstacle to this. In the event that a contract is initiated or concluded, we will process your personal data after the complete contract until the expiry of the warranty, guarantee, limitation and legal retention periods applicable to us, and retention periods applicable to us, and beyond that until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence. are required as evidence. In the event that a contract is concluded, the statutory retention period for all invoice-related information is 7 years.
WHAT TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS ARE USED?
- On our behalf, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on the website activities website activities and to provide other services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. services to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
- On our website, we also use the offerings of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on our website and allow you to conveniently use the map function to find our location and facilitate your journey. facilitate.
- By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subsite of our website and the personal data listed under 2. This takes place regardless of whether you are logged in via a Google account or not. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish this, you must log out of Google before using this service. Google uses your data for the purposes of advertising, market research and website design. You have the right to object to the use of your data in this way, which you must send directly to Google. Google directly.
As a matter of principle, your data will not be transmitted to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so, the data transfer is necessary for the implementation of a contractual relationship between us or you have previously expressly consented to the transfer of your data.
If you would like to be advised by one of our cooperation partners on the issue of energy saving, we will forward your contact details in order to be able to arrange a corresponding consultation.
External order processors or other cooperation partners will only receive your data insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract or we have a legitimate interest in doing so, which we always disclose separately when the occasion arises. As far as one of our processors come into contact with your personal data, we will ensure that they comply with the provisions of the data protection data protection laws in the same way as we do.
Your personal data will not be sold or otherwise marketed by us to third parties. If our contractual partners or processors have their registered office in a third country, i.e. a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
what safety measures are we taking?
We use numerous technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development on the Internet. If you would like more information about the nature and extent of the technical and organizational measures we have taken, we will be happy to receive written inquiries in this regard at any time.
WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Right of access (Art. 15 EU GDPR)
- As a data subject of the data processing described above and other data processing, you have the right to request information about request whether and, if so, which personal data about them are being processed. For your own protection - so that unauthorized person obtains information about your data - we will verify your identity in an appropriate form before appropriate form.
Right to rectification (Art. 16) and erasure (Art. 17 EU-DSGVO)
- You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or - taking into account the the completion of incomplete personal data, taking into account the purposes of the data processing, and the erasure of your data, provided that the criteria of Art. 17 EU GDPR are met.
Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 EU-DSGVO)
- You have the right, under the legal conditions, to restrict the processing of all collected personal data. As of the restriction request, this data will only be processed with your individual consent or processed for the assertion and enforcement of legal claims.
Right to data portability (Art. 20 EU-DSGVO)
- You may request the unhindered and unrestricted transfer of personal data that you have provided to us, to you or a third party.
Right to object (Art. 21 EU GDPR)
- You may, on grounds relating to your particular situation, object at any time to the processing of your personal data concerning you which are necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, or that of a third party. Your data will no longer be processed after objection, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, Exercise or defense of legal claims. You can object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing object at any time with effect for the future.
Revocation of consent
- If you have separately given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. have expressed it to us.
- If you take a measure to enforce your rights under the GDPR as listed above, gg shall without undue delay, but no later than within one month after receipt of your request, to comment on the requested measure or to comply with the request. We will respond to all reasonable requests within the legal framework free of charge and as promptly as possible. For requests concerning infringement of the right to information, infringement of the rights to confidentiality, to rectification or to deletion, the data protection authority is responsible. Their contact details are as follows:
- Austrian Data Protection Authority
- Wickenburggasse 8,1080 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information of responsible party
- CyberTree GmbH
- Landstrasse 86, 4020 Linz
- Austria, Europe
Contact information of the contact person for data protection matters
- Stefan Stanek
- Landstrasse 86, 4020 Linz
- Austria, Europe